Sunday, September 4, 2011

Things I regretted buying

Time for a break from studying! Thought that it would be a good idea to list out the stuff I regretted buying here, instead of thinking about them and regret regularly.

The ranting list goes like this:
  1. Magic The Gathering cards! This probably costed me RM 250 in total and I've only played it frequently in 3 months. Definitely top in my regret list!
  2. Poo-chi dog A white elephant. The dog wasn't very responsive and it did not worth the money I spent (RM 120) when I bought it! I think the price must be super cheap now
  3. Some clothes I never/rarely wear/could get away without buying it, especially jeans and some clothes I bought to serve as souvenirs. Top in my clothes list is definitely the Levi's jeans I bought from Myers during Christmas sale last year
Next, some not-so regretful decisions:
  1. One of my gameboys (either the first gameboy or gameboy colour, shouldn't have bought both)
  2. Playstation. As I played it quite frequently before I entered MRSM, so I think it's quite okay
  3. Bicycle. Could have probably bought a cheaper/less branded bike for the price I spent for my current bike
  4. Doraemon comic books. I had tonnes of them. More than half were lost when I moved. I might have put this under the not-so-regretful decisions but I loved all of them.
Alright, back to studies.


No comments: