Sunday, March 8, 2009

Internet in Australian universities

During my stay here in UQ, my internet provider is from the university itself. Every student here gets 400Mb download quota monthly. I was getting myself connected to the internet and to my horror...
218.83KB left?? I used up my 400Mb in a week! How could this be happening? (Note to self: Gotta cure my addiction to facebook)

So what can I do with such limited quota? AHA! Time for a blog post!

I quickly sign in my blogger account. Meanwhile, my quota is depleting fast. I started typing, trying to finish up this post before my quota is done for and

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh... it would've been good if internet can b used without any quota.. But then no choice, u stil hav to get used to it i guess. Oh well, happy interneting & happy blogging!

CWJ said...

Blogging is going on rather slowly lately. Sorry for the inconvenience =P