Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

As promoted by WWF, Earth Hour is an awareness campaign that require everyone to turn off electrical devices for one hour to show the significance that an individual can contribute to reduce global warming. Being supportive, I switched off my light and this is how Earth Hour over here is like.


Pitch black eh? Well, that was in my room when I snapped this photo with my hand covering the camera's lens. Hehe. This is what it is like in my college.


You must be wondering: What's the hallway light doing in there? And what's up with the spotlight?? Apparently those lights can't be shut. Don't ask me why, I don't know. What we did in our college was we went out to this grassy area outside our dorms and stood there. Then it rained. =.="

So, I stood aside and sought for shelter and snapped this photo. So much for Earth Hour here... I wonder how is Malaysia's Earth Hour celebration is going to be like?

No comments: