Warnings:
1)The following post may contain disgustingly disturbing image(s). It is advised not to read it if you are going to/ are having your meal.
2)The following post contains excessive usage of exaggerations. Please do not read if you are a serious person.
***************************************************************************
Yesterday, when I was surfing the net, enjoying bits of my last days at home before going back to UQ to continue pursuing my dream to be a great engineer when suddenly, the silence was broken.
White little critters were spotted. They are the... termites!
These creatures invaded two storage compartments. Due to the rare usage of the instruments stored in these compartments, they managed to breed and made it this far. Too bad for them, their reign is about to end.
Firstly, my family isolated the things stored and we threw away the damaged ones. We rinsed and washed the rest. Much of the termite warriors drowned in the man made flood, created by me of course.

My mum then brought me to buy pesticide to treat termites. I was assigned the task to prepare the poisonous solution which will be used to prevent further infestation of termites.
Care was well taken. I wore a pair of gloves to prevent my skin from being in contact with the poison. I was supposed to dilute around 10ml of the pesticide in 500 ml of water and I chose to do so in the toilet. Bad choice.

Some of the solution dripped out when I was pouring it and it dripped to the moist floor below. The milky solution spread like wildfire and soon enough, I was standing on a pile of cloudy solution. Without further ado, I stretched my arm to reach for the shower head and started to pour water on the floor, attempting to dilute the mixture. As you can see, the attempt succeeded and I lived to tell the tale.
Following that, I sprayed any suspicious areas to
That's the end of the termites. For now.

No comments:
Post a Comment