Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Arrival

After hours of flight in Air Asia X and hours of chatting with random passengers (thanks to the chat feature in Air Asia X) , I made it to Melbourne at around 1.20am. It was freezing outside the airport, the temperature in Melbourne now beats the air conditioning system in airport...Brrrr..
I shall be staying here for one and half week before I depart to Brisbane. Guess I have to find some ways to kill my time here. ;)

2 comments:

Farhana Bakri said...

hye bro!!

wowww.. u're there!!!
how is it? r u thrilled to be there? =)

u'll sure find ways to kill your time chan.

well.. have fun. send me a pcard will u? hehe. bye

xoxo

CWJ said...

Yeah but currently not moving around much...stayed home most of the time just like koala sleeping most of d time haha... online is my method of killing time haha. Take care in Malaysia!