Sunday, February 15, 2009

Transmogrification

Have you ever heard of the story of spiderman and batman..where a particular incidence transforms them into crime-fighting vigilantes. Well, I have a story too...

One day, WJ went out for a short walk. Then, he stumbles upon something very interesting... The shiny complexion, the razor sharp blade... 

Meet "the shredder"

Without much hesitation, he bought that gadget and after experimentation and a good night sleep, He woke up only to find the gadget transformed him into...


THIS!!!

Ok...perhaps I exaggerated. The effect was instantaneous and not after a good night sleep.

Aghh... me likey hair gone with the wind... Oh well, guess I dont have to worry about having a haircut for the next 2 months at least. Hey wait, orientation is on next week. This means that this will be the face that will be in my student ID for the next 4 years!

Darn.



2 comments:

Farhana Bakri said...

hahahahahahahahahaaha

cant stop laughing. u just made my day chan!
=)

CWJ said...

Im glad i did =.="
:p