I went for a haircut today after leaving my hair growing for a long time since I was balded... and guess what?
I was balded again =.="....
APRIL FOOL! Hey wait, april fool was yesterday, right? *Darn, missed it*
My hair is still growing and it's getting longer than ever hehe... Anyway the main reason for today's blog post is about the crazy weather I experience here in Brisbane today.
I woke up at 5.30 a.m. this morning thanks to the noise the truck that passed by my room made, and I think it started to rain around that time. I slept back and woke up around 7 a.m. It was still raining. Fine! I was not in a hurry as I only had class at 9am, so I decided to wait for the rain to stop.
It was 8.30a.m. The rain showed no sign of stopping. This isn't right... the rain here shouldn't lasted for more than an hour... So I had to embrace the rain and departed. This lasted for very very long time. On my journey back to my college, the strong wind wrecked my umbrella. NOOOOOOOOOO! T.T
The rain continued until around... NOW which is 7pm. At last, it is stopping. I heard that this is the first time a rain lasted so long here since long time ago. I wonder what's next... Non-stop hailing?
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment